$125 per 50-minute session
I am a provider for many insurances including Medicare. Once you contact me and we set a first appointment I verify benefits not only to make sure that your insurance is in force, but also to be able to tell you about reimbursement issues so that you know what your personal financial responsibility may be.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and/or check due at each session.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the appointment.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.